We have received many inquiries asking for a rifle case that is tall enough to hold a scoped rifle. We listened!
Made from 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon and lined with nylon pack cloth. Both materials are urethane coated for water proofing.
- Ample 1" padding is provided for rifle protection.
- A large padded exterior pocket is great for carrying cleaning supplies and ammo.
- An exterior cleaning rod sheath will hold most brand cleaning rods up to 44" in length and is secured with a Velcro closure.
- An interior pocket is designed to hold a Creedmoor Gun Book (N070) for keeping record of rounds fired and cleaning dates.
- Carrying handles and a shoulder sling present two methods of carrying the case.
- A full length YKK #10 self-healing coil zipper gives easy access to storing and removing the rifle from the case.
This case works well for the Tubb 2000 rifle also. Available in 41"x12", 48"x12"and 52"x12".
Now includes backpack straps!!
Color: OD Green
Write a Review
Long Creedmoor Scoped Rifle Case
Aug 7, 2017
Good valued for the money. Accessory pouch is excellent, especially if you use it for the T2K. But contrary to the product description, it is NOT a perfectly adequate substitute for the T2K case. The accessory pouch is smaller and it lacks the quick release buckles of the original. Also, the cleaning rod sleeve is NOT long enough for a T2K with a 28" or longer barrel. I'm still hanging on to my ORIGINAL case which came with the Creedmoor range cart.
Creedmoor Gun Case
May 4, 2017
I just bought 2 of these cases and like them a lot. Very well made and roomy enough for today's big rifles with big scopes.
Dec 10, 2015
I got tired of lugging around a 25 pound Pelican case with my 15 pound precision rifle when all I was doing was going to the range 30 miles away. This new Creedmoor scoped rifle case is the perfect solution. Quality materials, excellent workmanship, and a great design. I'm building another rifle & as soon as I know the finished length, I'll order a case for it too.
Outstanding Gun Case
Nov 29, 2015
Needed that gun case that was just a tad longer and lighter to tote a Ruger Precision Rifle or an Armalite AR-31 in. This was does the trick and I'm subject to buy a second one for when I take both long guns out to play. Well constructed and padded with some neat features.