Let expanding foam and time do the hard work in cleaning your firearm. Foaming Bore Cleaner easily cleans your bore. Simply spray in the breech end and the foam will expand to fill the bore and ensure complete product coverage. Let sit until foam breaks down and then remove using an Otis Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning kit or Ripcord.
Expanding foam easily cleans the bore and ensures a complete clean
Simply spray in the breech to fill the bore and wait for foam to work
Cleaning using an Otis Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning kit or Ripcord
1) Make sure firearm is unloaded
2) Place in gun vice or lay on horizontal surface with breech slightly higher than muzzle
*Note: as foam starts to work, this will reduce chance of fouling seeping into action
3) Spray Foaming Bore Cleaner in breech end until bore is full
4) Let sit until foam breaks down
5) Remove and clean using an Otis Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning kit or Ripcord
6) Be sure to follow up with a lubricant and protectant
The products offered for sale on this page can expose you to chemicals, including BPAs, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.