Call 1-800-273-3366 to Order!
The new Precise air rifle stock
- Milled out of high-quality strength aluminum, this stock has a very slim fore-end with a large radius and is suitable for all hand sizes.
- Optimum vibration behavior, stability and shooting precision by wedge-shaped design, calculated by vibration test analysis.
- Large knurled head screws at cheek piece and length adjustment offer high operating comfort without having to use any tools.
- The shortest length adjustment of the stock makes the stock also suitable for small shooters.
- The new pistol grip is made of walnut and ensures a pleasant feeling in shooting position.
The stock offers many possibilities to find the optimal and individual position. The newly developed butt plate with different adjustment elements allows the shooter to find the perfect contact to the shoulder. The stock can be turned around the longitudinal axis. This allows the perfect adaptation of stock and body.
The modular construction
The new ANSCHUTZ Precise air rifle stock offers the possibility to separate the backend from the fore-end in just a few steps. This allows an easy change and a precise reassembling of the backend. The modular construction allows the transport of the air rifle in a smaller gun case.
The fore-end riser block
The fore-end riser block is made of high strength aluminum and allows a step-less adjustment in height and length. For an optimal rest of the air rifle, the fore-end riser block can be tilted horizontally.
The new 9015 barreled action was developed based on the successful ANSCHUTZ 9003 Premium air rifle barreled action. With optimized air pressure control characteristics, a new patented 5065 4K trigger with ball bearings and versatile adjustable trigger blade, a stainless steel barrel unit and the thin, special coated muzzle tube, also made of stainless steel, this barreled action will replace all former ANSCHUTZ air rifle barreled actions in the future.
- Maintenance-free stabilizer.
- The revolutionary firing pin and valve system for even calmer shot release.
- Optimized flow behavior.
- Recoil and vibration-free compressed air barreled action.
- Extremely short lock time.
- Precisely adjustable match trigger with axial ball bearing.
- Optimized cocking.
- Special concept for dry firing and safety.
- Air filter against pollutions.
- Maintenance-friendly system.
- Easily exchangeable compressed air cylinder with a manometer.
- Adjustable trigger blade.
- Cocking lever mountable left and right.
ANSCHUTZ match triggers have always set new standards of quality, reliability, and precision. With the newly developed and patented 5065 4K triggers, ANSCHUTZ presents top-class sport with a mechanical trigger that goes above and beyond all previous ANSCHUTZ triggers. It could probably be said that it is the best mechanical trigger in the world.
The patented 5065 4K trigger impresses with its unprecedented extremely short trigger release time. The axial ball bearing (4K?=?4 bearing balls, marked in yellow) on the trigger lever guaran-
tees completely play-free trigger blade mounting. The resulting harmonic, even-running first stage travel leaves no desires unfulfilled. The very clear contrast when achieving the two-stage gives the shooter a very precise contact with the shot.
The new ANSCHUTZ Precise air rifle stock offers the possibilitiy to separate the backend from the fore-end in just a few steps. This allows an easy change and a precise reassembling of the backend. The modular construction allows the transport of the air rifle in a smaller gun case.
The stock offers many possibilities to find the optimal and individuall position. The stock can be turned around the longitudinal axis. This allows the perfect adaptation of stock and body.