Creedmoor Sports Enhanced Press Head for the Lyman All American Turret Press
The Lyman All American Turret Press is a very popular reloading press on the market. We set out to make this already great press even better. Introducing the Creedmoor Sports Enhanced Press Head for the Lyman All American Turret Press.
The Creedmoor Enhanced Press Head is a direct drop-in upgrade to the factory OEM press head and can be installed in a matter of minutes. This press head is precision manufactured from stainless steel bar stock, and it's premium finish looks good and makes a nice addition to the reloading bench. It offers higher corrosion and wear resistance, and incorporates a thread quality second to none. The machining process is held to tight tolerances with particular care paid to maintaining flatness of both top and bottom surfaces. This helps maintain a true perpendicular relationship between the head and die, reducing run out in bullet seating operations. The die positions are precisely located and cut to offer an ultra-smooth thread which interface perfectly with industry standard 7/8-14 threaded dies. Incorporating a unique integral detent and track system, the indexing ball is captured during rotation reducing wear and making transitions from station-to-station extremely smooth, positive and repeatable.
Like our other reloading products, the Creedmoor Sports Enhanced Press Head is proudly Made in the USA!
- Eight position indexing press head
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Precision cut die threads
- Precision milled ball track and detents
- Eight threaded handle positions
- Machined to ensure flatness of both top and bottom surfaces
- Creedmoor Sports Stainless Press Head
- Precision brass bushing
- Threaded four inch ball-end style handle
- Compatibility: Lyman All American Turret Press
- Weight: 7.25 lbs
- Dimensions: 6” x 1.125”
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Die Holes: 8
- Handle Holes: 8
- Handle Length: 4”