Edgewood Standard Gater Edgebag (3/8" Ear) Slick
For the Bench Rest and F-Class shooter who requires a solid rear bag for competitive prowess. The Standard Gater offers a slick 3M material sewn into the 3/8 inch ears which allows the shooter to make adjustments without incurring friction of material bunching. The 3/8 inch ears fit a wide variety of buttstocks to keep the rifle in alignment throughout the competition. Best paired with a Creedmoor Sports Deluxe Fold-Up Shooting Mat with rear bag cut out to individual specifications.
- Extra rigid, super flat bag base made with a unique material resists deformation over time
- "Overlay Ears" - Whether you choose slick material or cordura, a durable layer of leather is added underneath the material which contributes to consistency in shape and performance as well as extreme longevity and resitance to wear.
- Flatter ear space means the riding surface at the base of the ears has been redesigned to practically eliminate inconsistencies in the transition between the riding surface and the ear base. This remedies any potential drag or grabbing and increases longevity by removing an inherent wear point.
- Reinforced ear base isolates the ear set from the shape of the bag, contributing to consistency in the contact surface and ear spread.
- Embroidered cordura tops showcase Edgewood's brand new logo and highlight the evolution of their designs.
***EDGEWOOD SHOOTING BAGS COME UNFILLED***
Bag Height: Standard 3-1/2"
Ear Spread: 3/8" (Most Common)
Ear Height: 2"
Ear Material: Slick Material (3M)