ELEY contact is a subsonic semi-automatic .22LR round designed to deliver extreme accuracy and improved knock-down performance with a softer sound and minimal recoil.
The reduced recoil delivers quicker sight picture recovery important for the competitive semi-automatic shooter.
Both ELEY force and ELEY contact are engineered with a heavier 42 grain bullet for high energy and are coated in a specially formulated paraffin wax to minimise build-up in actions and magazines.
- Designed specifically for .22LR semi-auto firearms
- Excellent cycling
- Superb accuracy with less recoil than other semi-auto cartridges for quick sight picture recovery
- Quieter than other .22LR semi-auto cartridges
- High level competitive semi-automatic shooters
- Competitive semi-automatic rifle
- .22LR semi-automatic rifle
bullet profile Round nose
cartridge length 25.4mm / 1inch
bullet weight 2.7grams / 42grains
- Muzzle : 332m/s (1090ft/s)
- 25m (27yds) : 319m/s (1046ft/s)
- 50m (55yds) : 308m/s (1009ft/s)
- 91m (100yds) : 292m/s (958ft/s)
- Muzzle = 15.2 (Kg.m) / 109.9 (ft.lb)
- 25m / 27yds = 14.0 (Kg.m) / 101.3 (ft.lb)
- 50m / 55yds = 13.1 (Kg.m) / 94.8 (ft.lb)
- 91m / 100yds = 11.7 (Kg.m) / 84.6 (ft.lb)
lubricant Paraffin wax
You May Also Like