Thank you for considering a Creedmoor Hardback Heavy coat. We're sure you'll appreciate the traditional USA craftsmanship of our brand. We've been making competitive shooting coats since 1979 and really know our stuff! Our coats are worn by some of the top competitive shooters including, Dennis DeMille, Ty Cooper and David Tubb. Keep reading and you'll see why you want a Creedmoor on your back.
Why would you choose Creedmoor?
These are some of the design features that cannot be replicated by other manufacturers and set us a bar above the rest.
Shooting offhand in a Creedmoor heavy shooting coat is like leaning against a fence post for support. Better scores prove it. Our superior design gives emphasis toward supporting the shooters standing position. Look at these shooting features contained in all our heavy coats.
- Raglan Sleeve for an all-important shoulder fit.
- A zippered sleeve (Left sleeve on a right-handed coat) permits releasing bulky material in the crook of the arm while shooting standing.
- Large Spandex under-arm gussets permit unrestricted arm movement.
- A heavy quilted, quarter-inch felt padded lining for body support.
- Strategically placed added padding creates a "low pulse" effect when shooting with the sling on the arm.
- A quick and easy-to-use sling harness is provided to maintain the sling's position on the arm.
- One half inch padding protects the elbows.
- Textured rubber elbow, body and sling/pulse pads provide slip-resistant contact while shooting.
- Contoured side-release nylon buckets with adjusting straps secure the coat around the body for maximum support.
- A soft, removable and washable terry cloth collar protects the shooter's neck and coat material.
Click here for our measuring guide for your Coat.
Colors: We have a full assortment of available colors to choose from. Typically, you will want to choose a light color for the back. For example, a blue front with a silverback. There are no additional charges for two colors (3 colors or more is an additional $10/color). Please note, if you would like to do some wild combinations, please call to make sure it would be returnable in case of a fitting issue.
We also have added several camouflage color choices (an additional $20).
Click here to see our color chart: Color Chart and Color Combinations
ALTERATIONS: Since our coats are individually hand-made by our staff, we can make alterations such as Sleeve Length and Body Length to the coat. Please note, an altered coat is considered a "Keeper" and cannot be returned or exchanged. We suggest you only make alterations if absolutely necessary. Alterations must be called into 1-800-273-3366 and the alteration fee is $25.00.
To help you make a choice of options, we'd say 90% or more coats get the ventilation and all position upgrade. Maybe 35% get the shoulder straps. Maybe 20% get the embroidered emblem and/or patch. And, maybe 10% or less order the shoulder pad or alterations.
Delivery Time on Hardback Coats
When you order your Creedmoor Hardback coat, it is cut and assembled by hand here at our Alabama location. Because of the intricate detail and care each coat is given, your coat can take up to 14-16 weeks to be completed. Due to the custom nature of these coats, all Creedmoor coats are billed the day they are ordered.
If you have any questions regarding the coat ordering process, please give us a call at 1-800-273-3366. Our customer service folks are available M-F 9am-5pm CST and would be delighted to help. We know you'll be satisfied with your Creedmoor coat.
CALL TO ASK ABOUT OUR NEW DELUXE HARDBACK COATS
Made to order. May take 14-16 weeks to ship.