Hornady 50cal 300 Gr Xtp Mag Bullets 50 Ct
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy which led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Its reliable performance makes the XTP the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. It's the stopping power of the XTP bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- Precise serrations divide the XTP® into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability
Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP®, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent, crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
- Item Number 50101
- Weight 2.55 lbs
- Muzzle Velocity Range (fps) 800-1400
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1) .120
- Sectional Density .171
- Quantity 50/BX
The products offered for sale on this page can expose you to chemicals, including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.