Milazzo-Krieger M-K IIA2 Tactical Match Trigger Large Pin
Milazzo-Krieger Two Stage Tactical Match Trigger System
For AR15 / M16 Family of firearms. The M-K IIA2 is designed to combine the best of two worlds: National Match and modern tactical competition. The result is a trigger that is at home at the 600 yard line of Camp Perry as well as in a high speed, 3 gun match. The M-K IIA2 uses the M-K II design that set record after record in National Match competitions with its crisp, clean and predictable release. Then, a new short reset disconnector is installed to allow for faster follow up shots. The M-K IIA2 is truly a tactical-match trigger. Installation is simplified with a factory pre-cut trigger housing tail, saving time and eliminating the need to set overtravel when installing your new trigger. Fits larger Colt type 0.170 receiver pins.
All M-K II models include:
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Hammer Spring
- 1 Trigger Spring
- 1 Trigger Housing assembled with a blue 4.5 Lb. Medium Disconnector Spring.
- 1 Red 3.5 Lb Light Disconnector Spring
- 1 White 5.0 lb. Heavy Disconnector Spring
- Actual pull weight will vary slightly due to receiver tolerances
- (Disconnector springs are easily changed to the users preference.)
- 2 Hammer / Trigger Receiver Pins
- 1 Sample tube of Slip 2000 lubricant
Features of all M-K II models
- Interchangeable disconnector springs
- Adjustable second stage release point
- Anti walk pins
Installing the M-K IIA2 Large Pin
When Installing the M-K IIA2 Large Pin in Colt models with a sear block it is NOT necessary to remove the sear block or modify the receiver in any way.