Redding Instant Indicator with Dial Indicator
Designed specifically for shooters who are seeking the utmost in accuracy from their handloads.
This instrument provides an extremely fast and accurate method for comparing the shoulder position of fired and/or sized cases and bullet seating depth uniformity. The addition of the "Range Adapter" makes this instrument more versatile and may now be used at the range or in the field without requiring the use of a reloading press.
Quickly perform any of the following tasks.
- Check uniformity of shoulder bump
- Check bullet seating depth uniformity
- Compare sized cases to fired cases to determine the amount of headspace
- Sort cases fired in two or more rifles
- Sort sized cases for uniformity
- Set up sizing die correctly
- Check trim length uniformity
- Sort bullets for uniformity
You May Also Like