TEC-HRO System 2.0 Sight Elevation
TEC-HRO system 2.0 - the new 3-D sight elevation!
TEC-HRO system 2.0 is a further development of the frequently approved sight adjustment system TEC-HRO system.
Aim of the development was to create a simple and easy way of adjustment so that the shooter, for example in the discipline three position, only has to use one sight adjustment system !
Characteristics of the sight elevation:
- Basic hight 11 mm
- The sight raiser can be offset 4 or 8 mm to the side (left or right)
- Longitudinal adjustment 2.5 cm to the front or rear
- As the system consists of a lower and upper plate, the raiser can also be used as an adapter (e.g. Walther foresight holder on a FWB rifle...).
- The raiser can be offset vertically, horizontally and longitudinally at the same time.
- stable, highest quality, made in Germany!
- Also useable for big-bore-shooting!!
- with distance kit, made of stainless-steel (not contained in price), the elevation is in 2mm-steps expandable from 11 till 31 mm
- An attractive design "rounds" this sight elevation over
TEC-HRO system 2.0 includes:
- Sight adjustment system consisting of lower and upper platesight and foresight raisers
- 1.5 mm and 2.5 mm allen key
- 4 steel studs (connectors between lower and upper plate)