TIN CUTTER FOR USE IN L.E WILSON 17CAL TRIMMER
- TiN (Titanium Nitride Coating) which has an ideal combination of hardness and wear resistance, it is the most frequently used ceramic coating on machine tools
- Holds sharp edges and corners
- Harder than chrome and carbide off Rockwell C scale
- Applied with a Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) vacuum system
- Can last 3 to 10 times longer than the standard cutter
- Made in the USA by L.E. Wilson Inc
- Cutter will accept our stainless handle, jam nut, and power adapter.