These items are generally available within 1 - 2 days in our Birmingham, AL location. Call 1-800-273-3366 for availability.
The small bore Match 54.30 action distinguishes itself by following items:
- Basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCHUTZ Match 54 action.
- The loading port was moved 30mm rewards and was reduced in size by 18%, resulting in a more rigid receiver.
- The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvment in shooter ergonomics.
- To accomodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
- The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in a velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
- The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed target chamber.
- Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection.
- This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
- The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCHUTZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
- Like other ANSCHUTZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
- Barrel surface: Bluing
|Length of twist (inch):||420|
|Number of discharges:||8|
|Barrel length (mm):||660|
|Length of barreled action (mm):||800|