Anschutz 9015 Compact Laminated Air Rifle w/ Aluminum Buttplate (Ambidextrous)
- Total length: 107 - 110cm / 42.1" -43.3"
- Total weight: 3.7 kg / 8.16 lbs.
Length of pull: 280 -340mm / 11.02" - 13.39"
Hard plastic rifle case (Transport gun case MEGA), sight set 6834, accessory box with: #001521 200 DIN BAR filling adaptor, #001520 air release screw, & tools. Test target & instruction manual CD-Rom
The new 9015 barreled action was developed based on the successful ANSCHUTZ 9003 Premium air rifle barreled action. With optimised air pressure control characteristics, a new patented 5065 4K trigger with ball bearings and versatile adjustable trigger blade, a stainless steel barrel unit and the thin, special coated muzzle tube, also made of stainless steel, this barreled action will replace all former ANSCHUTZ air rifle barreled actions in the future.
Maintenance free stabilizer.
Revolutionary firing pin and valve system for even calmer shot release.
Optimized flow behavior.
Recoil and vibration-free compressed air barreled action.
Extremely short lock time.
Precisely adjustable match trigger with axial ball bearing.
- Special concept for dry firing and safety.
- Air filter against pollution.
- Maintenance-friendly system.
- Easily exchangeable compressed air cylinder with manometer.
- Adjustable trigger blade.
- Cocking lever mountable left and right.
Barreled Action Specifications
- Caliber: 4.5 mm
- Rifling (mm): 420
- Length of twist (mm): 480
- Number of grooves: 12
- Barrel length (mm): 420
- Length of the barrel unit (mm): 592
- Length of aiming (mm): 620 - 897
- Muzzle diameter (mm): 22
- Safety: yes
- Version: right/left
- Length of barreled action (mm): 734 - 844
- Weight of barreled action (g): 2400
ANSCHUTZ match triggers have always set new standards of quality, reliability and precision. With the newly developed and patented 5065 4K trigger, ANSCHUTZ presents top-class sport with a mechanical trigger that goes above and beyond all previous ANSCHUTZ triggers. It could probably be said that it is the best mechanical trigger in the world.
The patented 5065 4K trigger impresses with its unprecedented extremely short trigger release time. The axial ball bearing (4K= 4 bearing balls, marked in yellow) on the trigger lever guarantees completely play-free trigger blade mounting. The resulting harmonic, even-running first-stage travel leaves no desires unfulfilled. The very clear contrast when achieving the two-stage gives the shooter a very precise contact with the shot.
- Type: Two stage trigger
- Version: right
- Tilting range (mm): 11
- Adjustment of the trigger shoe (mm): 22Trigger blade: #007434
- Color of the trigger shoe: Silver
- Trigger weight, adjusted (g): 100
- Adjustment of the trigger weight (mm): 30-170
- Rear Sight 6805 with anti-glare tube - Rear sight housing made of aluminum
- CENTRA Front sight
- Rotational adjustable.
- Includes aperture clamping screw and one 18mm transparent aperture insert (Aperture size 4.0mm)(M18).
Includes Allen Key
- Ambidextrous stock made out of laminated wood.
- Multiply adjustable aluminum butt plate and cheek piece adjustment.
- The cheekpiece is variably adjustable in height via steel columns without thread.
- The butt plate carrier with a tiltable column guide and the aluminum butt plate 4759 offers perfect hold in position.
- The fore-end is equipped with an aluminum grooved rail, for adding various accessories like a handstop.
- Aluminum grooved rail on the lower side: yes
- Length of Stock (mm): 640
- Weight (g): 1600
- Clamping piece at the cheek: yes
- Butt plate: 4759 aluminum
- Stock color: natural/blue laminated wood
- Length of pull (mm): 280 - 340
- Version: ambidextrous
- Aluminum butt-plate 4759
For many shooters the radius at the butt plate is too large. The result is that the butt plate does not fit the shoulder correctly. The butt plate models 4759 offer a solution for this problem. The variable adjustment of shoulder width and tilting range allow a perfect fit. The aluminum butt plate can be screwed on directly to all stocks with straight stock ends.
- Light, extra-strong aluminum design.
- Easy adjustments.
- Angle adjustments directly at the butt plate and therefore no angle faults.
- Variable and individual adjustments.
- Easy handling of adjustment elements.
- Scales for reproducing adjustments quickly.
- Model 4759 disposes of no-slip profile in the shoulder area.
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, can be tilted.
- Upper wing angle directly adjustable from the front via new clam ping.
- Adjustable shoulder width.
- Variable length adjustment by column guide 4759-2000 and stop nut.
Buttplate Technical Data
- Material: aluminum
- Adjustable (mm): 60 mm
- Weight (g): 225 g
Butt Plate Carrier
- Quick re-adjustment of your settings due to clear scales and nuts.
- In addition, the nuts prevent slipping of the butt plate in position and fixing the length adjustment.
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction.
- Length adjustment without thread.
- Two-way height adjustment.
- Material: Aluminum
- Column distance (mm): 30
- Column diameter (mm): 12
- Length (mm): 77
- Weight (g): 90
- Stepless height adjustment over steel columns without thread.
- Easy and fast adjustment possibilities.
- High-strength cheek piece carrier made out of steel.
- Ergonomical cheekpiece made out of laminated wood.
- Material: laminated wood
- Color: natural/blue