Anschutz 1710 Competition HB 20" SS in XLR Chassis
- Caliber: .22lr
- System: Match 54 bolt action repeater, 5119 two-stage trigger, blued receiver with stainless steel barrel.
- Weight: 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- Receiver: Scope mount attachment with 11mm rail and drilled and tapped
- Barrel Length: 20" SS heavy barrel, no iron sight provision
- Chamber: Optimized Match Chamber
- Crown: Recessed Target Crown Muzzle Diameter: 0.90"
- Trigger: New 5119 Two Stage Trigger Trigger
- Weight: Adjusted to 6.35 oz. (180g)
- Trigger Weight Range: 4 to 7.5 oz. (110 to 215g)
- Magazine Capacity: 10
Stock Style: XLR Element Chassis Chassis
- Features: Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- MLOK™ attachment points down both sides of forearm
- Tactical-Lite Buttstock with LimbSaver recoil pad RRS (Really Right Stuff) Spec 1.5" Dovetail (Arca-Swiss) forearm
- "Anschutz 10 5/8" Rail at 6 o'clock position of forend
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Adjustable LOP: 12" to 15"
- Adjustable Butt-Plate Height 1.575"
- Adjustable Cheek Piece Height & 10 degree cant
- User inter-changeable pistol grip
- Weight of chassis with action screws 3 lbs 7.5oz
Note Items NOT Included: Scope, scope mounts, tripod and accessories, sound suppressor or any other photographic props.