AR-15 Bob Sled For 6mm
The third model that fits the AR-15 receiver is the 6mm-15 sled. This model is designed for AR-15 pattern rifles that are chambered in the fatter 6mm cartridges such as the 6mmAR, 6 PPC, .224AR, 6mmAR Turbo, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel and more. The 6mm-AR is the same size as a 10rd magazine and is offered in Match Rifle length only.
Fits all AR-15 rifles
Approximately the same size as a 10rd mag.
Meets Match Rifle rules
Here is how it works
The OBS is inserted instead of a magazine. When the bolt is opened, the built-in plunger trips the bolt catch and holds the bolt open. A single round is then placed in the ejection port and allowed to rest in the channel of the OBS. The bolt release button is pressed and the single round is loaded. When that round is fired, the action cycles normally and the OBS plunger trips the bolt catch lever to hold the bolt open. This provides a very smooth operation for the slow fire that is required during High Power Rifle Competition, Benchrest Competition, load development, and varmint or long range shooting where the length of the bullet may exceed maximum magazine length.
- Operates and feels like a standard 10 round magazine.
- The loading channel perfectly aligns the round to enter the chamber.
- The plunger automatically activates the bolt stop and holds the bolt open ready for the next round to be loaded.
- The loading lip on the left side is chamfered to prevent a round from lodging on top of it.
- Long rounds, which will not fit in a standard magazine, can be single loaded.
- Delrin is unbreakable and does not scratch, mar or dent metal parts.
- Excellent for testing new handloads.
- Extra safety when teaching new shooters.
- Designed and Made in the USA on CNC Milling Machinery!
- Keeps your AR-15 straight and level while single loading a round in slow-fire.
- No need to destroy a "good" magazine to make a poor single loading magazine.
- Excellent for standing and prone slow-fire competition!!!
- No need to "break position" when locked down in prone to load a round.