Bondhus Hex Gorillagrip Fold-up Tool 1.5mm-6mm
Sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16"
If you're like most people, you've got multiple wrenches on the firing line with you but it always seems like the one you need isn't there. You have to get out of position and search your cart or bag before you realized it's in your pocket! Avoid all of this and try the GorillaGrip Fold-Up Tool!
The greatest advantage of a fold up is the convenience of range of blade sizes in one package. It's also easily and conveniently carried in a pocket!
- The GorillaGrip fold up handle is 40% stronger than steel, and will not rust or corrode
- Patented handle design makes every job faster and easier
- Handle is comfortable to hold, and does not conduct heat or cold
- With the blade in the 180 degree position, a fold up can be used like a screwdriver
- Blades open up to 270 degree from handle. Molded in stops then hold blades securely in place
- With a blade in the 270 degree position, a fold up can be used for spinning a fastener in or out
- Tool user can adjust tool tension
- GorillaGrip fold ups do not have ball end tips smaller than 5/32 and 4mm, since the handle could easily over-torque the blades and risk breakage