Bore Tech Bronze AR-15/M16 Chamber Brush
Bore Tech's Bronze/Stainless Chamber Brushes are 100% chamber safe and set the benchmark for all other bronze/stainless steel bristle chamber brushes. This is due to the superior construction and engineered features that are incorporated into each and every brush.
These brushes have the perfect combination of extra ridged bronze and stainless steel bristles resulting in double the scrubbing action and faster cleaning.
Each double wound brush core has a looped end eliminating the sharp cut ends found on many other low quality brushes. This attention to detail along with aircraft grade aluminum studs are all necessary to produce an effective, long lasting, high quality chamber brush for your rifle.
Bore Tech's Bronze/Stainless Chamber Brushes are available in Single Packs for both the .223/5.56mm AR-15 and .308/7.62mm AR-10.
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
Bronze/Stainless Chamber Brushes Use Instructions
- Screw brush onto Rod
- Wet brush with cleaner. (Preferably C4 Carbon Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner)
- Insert into chamber and rotate 6 to 12 revolutions
- Reapply cleaning solvent and continue to brush as necessary
- Wipe chamber clean with patch or mop
- When finished, clean brushes before storage.