The T-7 Enhanced Press is the result of collaboration between Creedmoor Sports and Redding Reloading Products. The press combines the time-tested Redding T-7 turret press with the precision-machined, stainless steel Creedmoor Sports Enhanced Press Head.
The Enhanced press head is precision manufactured from stainless steel bar stock, and it's premium finish looks good and makes a nice addition to the reloading bench. It offers higher corrosion and wear resistance, and incorporates a thread quality second to none. The machining process is held to tight tolerances with particular care paid to maintaining flatness of both top and bottom surfaces. This helps maintain a true perpendicular relationship between the head and die, reducing run out in bullet seating operations. The die positions are precisely located and cut to offer an ultra-smooth thread which interface perfectly with industry standard 7/8-14 threaded dies. Incorporating a unique integral detent and track system, the indexing ball is captured during rotation reducing wear and making transitions from station-to-station extremely smooth, positive and repeatable.
Like other Creedmoor Sports and Redding reloading products, the Creedmoor Sports Enhanced Press is proudly Made in the USA!
- Seven position press head
- Manufactured from solid stainless steel
- Precision cut die threads
- Precision milled ball track and detents
- Seven threaded handle positions
- Machined to ensure flatness of both top and bottom surfaces
- Creedmoor Sports Stainless Press Head
- Redding T-7 Turret Press body
- Precision brass bushing
- Threaded four inch ball-end style handle