GIRAUD POWER CASE TRIMMER 220V
Drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Your card will be charged at the time of the order.
May take up to 14 weeks to ship.
Giraud Power Case Trimmer - complete power trimmer for trimming to length and chamfering high power rifle cartridge cases.
The Giraud Trimmer is a dedicated tool designed for the high-power shooter who reloads his own ammunition. The trimmer allows a reloader to maintain their required volume of prepped cases in a timely manner. Constructed out of 6061-T6 aluminum and 303 stainless steel, the trimmer is designed to outlast a lifetime. Truly a precision tool.
- The power to drive the trimmer comes from a totally enclosed fan cooled 1/8 horsepower 220V 50Hz motor. 120v 60hz model is also available.
- The trimmer is designed for volume usage, high quality ball bearings support both the motor and the trimmer shaft, not cheap bronze bushings.
- The trimmer comes with a retained clear LEXAN chip guard. This prevents brass shavings from flying around, won't get misplaced or lost, and lets you safely observe the trimming process.
- A cogged timing belt and pulley set positively drive the trimmer smoothly and without vibration.
- The Giraud Carbide blade is standard with the trimmer. It allows a 15 degree inside case mouth chamfer and 45 degree outside chamfer for smooth burr free seating of VLD style bullets.
- Dedicated power switch to turn the unit off and on. No more plugging and unplugging to use the trimmer.
- Solid metal base to support the trimmer in both horizontal and vertical positions complete with screw mounted rubber mounting feet to prevent unnecessary marring of tabletops and work surfaces.
- Spring loaded case holder to prevent unintentional touching of cases with the rotating cutter blade in a vertical position
- 50BMG available with a special cutting blade and mounting head for thicker case wall, all on the same unit. No need to purchase a separate trimmer for the big guy.
- Interchangeable cutting heads available so you can set a specific caliber dimension then swap out the head for another caliber with little to no adjustments required.