Giraud Power Case Trimmer
The Giraud Power Case Trimmers are dropped shipped directly from the manufacturer. Creedmoor Sports is an authorized dealer of Giraud products. This product can take up to 7-10 days to ship. Your card will be charged when the order is placed.
The Giraud Case Trimmer is a dedicated tool designed for handloaders needing to trim large volumes of bottleneck rifle cartridges. This case trimmer indexes cases off the shoulder of the case to establish the proper trim length. With one step, the user trims the case to length and chamfers and deburs the freshly trimmed case mouth. Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and 303 stainless steel - designed for a lifetime of use. This tool is intended for efficient and fast case trimming.
Power source for the trimmer is an enclosed fan cooled 1/8 HP 120VAC motor. A 220V - 50 Hz motor option is available (separate listing on our website).
- The trimmer indexes off of the case shoulder requiring Giraud Case Holders for each cartridge. One Giraud Case Holder is included with each trimmer. Additional Case Holders must be ordered separately.
- Case Holders are spring loaded to prevent touching of the cases with the rotating cutter blade.
- The Giraud Trimmer features high-quality ball bearings to support both the motor and the trimmer shaft, not cheap bronze bushings.
- Trimmer comes standard with a Giraud carbide cutting blade that cuts a 15 degree inside case mouth chamfer and a 45 degree outside chamfer for smooth seating of bullets.
- Interchangeable cutting heads are available for purchase so you can set a specific cartridge dimension and then swap out the head for another cartridge with little to no adjustments needed.
- A retained, clear LEXAN chip guard allows you to safely observe the trimming process but also to prevent brass shavings from flying around. The retention feature makes sure the guard won't get misplaced.
- A cogged timing belt and pulley set provides a smooth drive without vibration.
- Dedicated power switch to turn the unit on and off.
- Solid metal base supports the trimmer and can be used either in a horizontal or vertical position. Includes screw mounted rubber feet to prevent marring of work surfaces.
- Trimmer can trim 50 BMG cases with the addition of a special cutting blade and mounting head.