GIRAUD POWER CASE TRIMMER
Drop Shipped directly from the manufacturer. Can take 4-14 weeks to ship. Your card will be charged when the order is placed.
Giraud Power Case Trimmer - complete power trimmer for trimming to length and chamfering high-power rifle cartridge cases.
The Giraud Trimmer is a dedicated tool designed for the high-power shooter who reloads their own ammunition. The trimmer allows a reloader to maintain their required volume of prepped cases in a timely manner. Constructed out of 6061-T6 aluminum and 303 stainless steel, the trimmer is designed to outlast a lifetime. Truly a precision tool.
- The power to drive the trimmer comes from a totally enclosed fan cooled 1/8 horsepower 120VAC motor. 220V 50Hz motor option available.
- The trimmer is designed for volume usage, high quality ball bearings support both the motor and the trimmer shaft, not cheap bronze bushings.
- The trimmer comes with a retained clear LEXAN chip guard. This prevents brass shavings from flying around, won't get misplaced or lost, and lets you safely observe the trimming process.
- A cogged timing belt and pulley set positively drive the trimmer smoothly and without vibration.
- The Giraud Carbide blade is standard with the trimmer. It allows a 15 degree inside case mouth chamfer and a 45 degree outside chamfer for smooth burr free seating of VLD style bullets.
- Dedicated power switch to turn the unit off and on. No more plugging and unplugging to use the trimmer.
- Solid metal base to support the trimmer in both horizontal and vertical positions complete with screw mounted rubber mounting feet to prevent unnecessary marring of table tops and work surfaces.
- Spring loaded case holder to prevent unintentional touching of cases with the rotating cutter blade in vertical position.
- 50BMG available with a special cutting blade and mounting head for thicker case wall, all on the same unit. No need to purchase a separate trimmer for the big guy.
- Interchangeable cutting heads available so you can set a specific caliber dimension then swap out the head for another caliber with little to no adjustments required.