.223 RPR Bob Sled
Here is how it works
The OBS is inserted instead of a magazine. A single round is then placed in the ejection port and allowed to rest in the channel of the OBS. This provides a very smooth operation for the slow fire that is required during High Power Rifle Competition, Benchrest Competition, load development, and varmint or long range shooting where the length of the bullet may exceed maximum magazine length.
- The loading channel perfectly aligns the round to enter the chamber.
- The loading lip on the left side is chamfered to prevent a round from lodging on top of it.
- Long rounds, which will not fit in a standard magazine, can be single loaded.
- Delrin It is unbreakable and does not scratch, mar or dent metal parts.
- Excellent for testing new handloads.
- Extra safety when teaching new shooters.
- Designed and Made in the USA on CNC Milling Machinery!
- Keeps your RPR straight and level while single loading a round in slow-fire.
- No need to destroy a "good" magazine to make a poor single loading magazine.
- Excellent for standing and prone slow-fire competition!!!
- No need to "break position" when locked down in prone to load a round.