RWS .22 LR R50 Ammunition
The RWS R 50 is the cartridge of choice of numerous Olympic champions and world record holders. Due to the special manufacturing process, an unparalleled degree of precision and reliability is being achieved. Every lot is repeatedly checked and thoroughly tested for ballistics, gas pressure, and circle of dispersion. Series by series with perfectly tuned components. This way, velocity fluctuations are almost non-existent. Ideal for the whole range of small-caliber rifles as well as free pistols, sport, and standard pistols. Please inquire about the valid regulations of the IBU when you want to use RWS .22 l.r. R 50 rimfire cartridges in biathlon. The bullet weight is exactly 2.675 +/- 0.005 grams.
- Suited to - Small-bore 50m prone, Small-bore 100 m standing, Small-bore 50m three positions, 100 yards prone, Benchrest 50m, Biathlon 50m, Summer biathlon, Free pistol
- Competitive sport - Competition, Training
- Popular sport - Competition, Training
- Type of weapon - Rifle, Pistol, Free pistol
- Caliber - .22 l.r
- Lead bullet - 2.60 g
- Velocity - 330 m/s
- Barrel length - 650.00 mm
- Packing unit - 50 Pcs.
You May Also Like