Sightron S-TAC 3-16x42 FFP Rifle Scope w/Zero Stop
- Tactical Turrets
- Easy to set Zero Stop
- Zact-7 Revecoat Multicoating for excellent light transmission
- Exclusive ExacTrack Windage and Elevation adjustment system
- 30mm one-piece tube design for maximum durability
- First Focal Plane Illuminated MH-2 Reticle design
- Lifetime Warranty
The S-TAC 3-16x42 FFP employs an illuminated Mil-Hash reticle for intermediate range applications where a smaller optic is needed. The MH-2 reticle has an illuminated crosshair with hash marks in 1/2 mil increments. The FFP model also utilizes an easy to set Zero-stop mechanism with.1 Mil clicks for tactical applications. The scope offers 20.4 MRAD of elevations adjustments for even the longest shots. A unique flip-up lever is built into the power ring for easy adjustments of cold days.
- ExacTrack W&E System Never experience drift with Sightron's patented windage and elevation adjustment technology. It provides proper alignment between the adjustments and the erector tube by maintaining the same constant and accurate point of pressure at zero or extreme adjustments.
- Exclusive Optical Design Using the right materials for the right application, Sightron engineers build optical formulas around the best optical glass to reduce chromatic aberrations, improve color accuracy, deliver excellent light transmission, and best-in-class resolution and sharpness.
- Zact-7 Revcoat Exclusive Zact-7 Revcoat multi-coating process employs revolutionary lens coating technology on both surfaces of the lenses for maximum anti-reflection performance and the high light transmission.
- First Focal Plane Reticle The reticle size changes with magnification setting. Reticle values remain constant in relation to your target.
- Reticle Material Etched Glass for a superior viewing experience
- Shockproof Built to withstand high caliber recoil and accidental impact
- Waterproof Rated at IPX7 waterproof standards
- Fog proof Nitrogen gas charged for a lifetime of fog free use
- Tube Construction Milled from a single piece of lightweight, industrial grade aluminum
Objective Lens Diameter 42mm
Eye Relief 3.6 - 4.1 inches
Field of View 29.2 - 6.1ft @100 yds
Tube Size 30mm
Turret Style Tactical (Resettable)
Zero Stop Yes
Click Value .1 MRAD
Minutes Per Revolution 5 MRAD
Max Elevation Adjustment 20.4 MRAD
Max Windage Adjustment 20.4 MRAD
Parallax Setting 10 yards to Infinity
Focus Type Side Focus
Reticle Type MH-2
Focal Plane First
Finish Matte Black
Waterproof Yes - IPX 7 rated
Anti-Reflection Tech Exclusive Zact-7 Revcoat® Multi-coating
Fog Proof Yes
Length 13 inches
Weight 24.8 oz
Sunshade Not included
Item Number 26017
UPC Code 793139260178
Model Name S-TAC3-16X42FFPZSIRMH-2
The illuminated MH-2 is a mil-hash reticle designed for the S-TAC 3-16x42 FFP scope. It features a solid crosshair in the center instead of the traditional dot. The complete center of the reticle is illuminated making it a great choice for hunters and target shooters that prefer higher power ranging type reticle.
You May Also Like