Bore Tech's Patent Pending Action Cleaning Tool Kit is the industry's most innovative and effective action cleaning tool specifically engineered for meticulous cleaning of a bolt action rifle's chamber, locking lug recess and action.
The action and locking lug recess on a bolt action rifle has a tendency to collect brass shavings, powder residue, debris, bolt lug grease, and solvents. This accumulation of debris can cause operational malfunctions and increase wear on your bolt, bolt lugs, and action. In the past, these areas have been difficult to properly clean/dry and are often neglected. Not anymore!
Our exclusive, patent pending molded rubber wiper eliminates clumsy dental rolls and ineffective felts that fall off, barely clean, and pack full of fouling rending them useless. With the new Bolt Action Wiper simply spike a patch over the rubber wiper and observe how it perfectly conforms to the action walls providing a thorough and complete cleaning in a fraction of the time.
The Bolt Action Cleaning Tool features:
20" Polished Stainless Steel Rod that keeps the rod handle behind the stock. This prevents interference with a high cheek piece and keeps hands from hitting the rifle stock.
Patent Pending, Solvent Resistant, Molded Rubber Wiper which effectively uses patches to clean the entire action and lug recess area of trapped debris/residue
Polymer Rod Collar safely centers the rod in your action and prevents damage to delicate action components
Medium Chamber Mop cleans any remaining solvent/debris in the chamber.
2 1/2" Round Bore Tech X-Count Patches for use with the Patent Pending Molded Bolt Action Rubber Wiper to clear debris/residue from the action.
Why settle for anything less than perfection? Choose the best... Choose the Bore TechAction Cleaning Tool Kit.
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
Bore Tech Action Cleaning Tool Use Instructions
Begin using the Action Cleaning Tool after the barrel cleaning process is complete.
1) First, clean the chamber area with a correctly sized Bore Tech Chamber Mop. Dampen the mop with cleaner, insert into chamber and rotate to remove fouling. When inserting the rod into the action, be sure to slide the provided rod collar forward into the action, centering the rod.
2) Second, use a clean/dry mop to remove any reaming fouling and dry the chamber area.
3) Next, using the rubber Bolt Action Wiper spike a cotton patch dampened with Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover onto the wiper?s tip. Carefully align the wiper with the action and insert the Action Cleaning Tool and Rod Collar into the action pushing the rod forward until the lug recess is reached.
4) Rotate the Action Cleaning Tool in the bolt lug recess while lightly pushing against the barrel face and pulling backwards against the action face. Repeat with a damp patch if necessary until clean.
TIP: Insert the wiper 1-2" into the action and mark the rod at 12 o'clock with a marker. Once finished cleaning and before pulling the wiper out of the lug recess area, rotate the handle so that the mark is showing at 12 o'clock. This perfectly aligns the wiper with the action for trouble-free removal.
5) Finally, using a clean patch repeat Step 4 until patch come out clean/dry.
6) Don't forget to clean the bolt/bolt face with Bore Tech?s Blast Degreaser and a Gun Brush. Then apply our Extreme Grease HD to the back of the bolt lugs and shroud.