Small bore model 1913 with aluminum stock Precise:
The ANSCHUTZ model 1913 "Super Match" is preferably used in international and national competitions. With this rifle innumerous national, international and Olympic top results were achieved. World and European champions as well as thousands of successful shooters around the world rely on this rifle.
Depending on configuration (barreled action, sight set and grip) and additional: Transport gun case MEGA, hand stop 6226, fore-end riser block, accessory box, screw driver, Allen key, manual and original test target.
Delivered without sight set.
|Length of twist (mm):||420|
|Number of grooves:||8|
|Barrel length (mm):||690|
|Muzzle diameter (mm):||25.7|
|Length of barreled action (mm):||850|
ANSCHUTZ target two stage and single stage triggers have always set the standard for quality, reliability and precision. It is not without reason that ANSCHUTZ triggers are known as the best in the world!
ANSCHUTZ match triggers are a big part in the success of all ANSCHUTZ target and hunting rifles. The high grade of accuracy guarantees consistent trigger properties. The various adjusting properties are extraordinary characteristics which meet all requirements of target shooters around the world.
|Type:||Two stage trigger 5018|
|Tilting range (mm):||11|
|Adjustment of the trigger shoe (mm):||23|
|Color of the trigger shoe:||Silver|
|Safety:||Sliding safety catch on the left side|
|Trigger weight, adjusted (g):||125|
|Adjustment of the trigger weight (mm):||60-490|
|Optional adjustable to two-stage:||yes|
- Milled out of high strength aluminum, this stock has a very slim fore-end with large radius and is suitable for all hand sizes.
- Ventilated holes in the fore-end provide for a constant temperature of the barrel when shooting
- Optimum vibration behaviour, stability and shooting precision by wedge-shaped design, calculated by vibration test analysis.
- Pistol grip is variably adjustable to both sides and can be turned. The unique and variable adjustment possibilities avoid an inadvertent movement with the help of threaded rods.
- Precise millimeter scales at the cheek piece adjustment, height adjustment, grip adjustment and at the fore-end allow accurate reproduction of settings.
- Due to various positions and allow an optimum repositioning of adjustments and accessories.
- Multifunctional, stable and variable cheek piece notch adjustment with especially large adjusting range and precise adjustment of horizontal and vertical adjustment allows an optimum adaptation/correction to the position. The cheek piece can be adjusted in four different ranges.
- Stock extension can be positioned continuously with strong threaded columns and knurled nuts.
- The actuated, positive form and force-fit clamping on the columns guarantee utmost stability.
- Large knurled head screws at cheek piece and length adjustment offer high operating comfort without having to use any tools.
Total length (cm): 109-114
Total weight (kg): 5.8
Caliber: .22 l.r.
Rifling (mm): 674
Length of twist (mm): 420
Number of grooves: 8
Barrel verison: heavy
Barrel handling: blued
Barrel length (mm): 690
Muzzle diameter (mm): 25.7
Signal pin: yes
Length of barreled action (mm): 850
Weight (g): 3100
Type: Two stage trigger 5018
Tilting range (mm): 11
Adjustment of the trigger shoe (mm): 23
Trigger blade: 007434
Color of the trigger shoe: Silver
Safety: Sliding safety catch on the left side
Trigger weight, adjusted (g): 125
Adjustment of the trigger weight (mm): 60-490
Optional adjustable to two-stage: yes
Aluminuim grooved rail on the lower side: yes
Length of stock (mm): 680
Weight (g): 2600
Butt plate: 2213-8700
Stock color: black
Stock finish: anodized
Length of pull (mm): 290 - 355
Grip material: PRO-Grip
Grip color: black
Adjustable (mm): 130 mm
Weight (g): 460 g
Butt Plate Carrier
Column distance (mm): 30
Column diameter (mm): 15
Range of adjustment (mm): 70
Length (mm): 90
Weight (g): 140
Height (mm): 38
With trigger guard: yes