Berry's QD-500 Vibratory Tumbler
The NEW QD-500 is the only tumbler on the market with a quick detachable bowl, one simpleflip of the cam-lock and your bowl is released. You no longer have to worry about making a mess when dumping you brass and media into your sifter. Separate bowls are available for the reloaders who use different medias and those who tumble pre-sorted brass.
Instructions for use:
- Clean you brass before re-sizing or de-priming.
- Fill the tumbler bowl 2/3 of the way full of dry cleaning media.
- Set the tumbler on a flat concrete surface.
- Plug it in and turn it on.
- If desired, add about two cap fulls of Berry's Brass Bright for each new load.
- Add brass (See Capacity Chart).
- Tumble the brass until clean (Please allow 30-60 to clean and several hours to polish).
- Media should be changed when cleaning takes longer than the not 60 minutes.
- Read all instructions
- Operate your tumbler on a concrete surface away from any combustible material
- Never operate your tumble unattended
- Keep you tumbler away from any liquids
- Closely supervise nearby children
- Do not operate a damaged or malfunctioning tumbler
- Do not use outdoors
Use of your Berry's QD-500 Tumbler for any purpose other than cleaning empty brass cartridges, OR use with any liquid media will void the warranty.
- 380 - 1,100
- 9MM - 1,000
- 40 S&W - 700
- 45ACP - 600
- 223/5.56 - 450
- 30-06 - 250
380 - 1,100
9MM - 1,000
40 S&W - 700
45ACP - 600
223/5.56 - 450
30-06 - 250