Dillon Super 1050 Machine
The Super 1050 has an automatically indexed shellplate, a built-in primer pocket swage tool, and features mechanically adjustable primer seating. An electric case feeder is standard equipment on the Super 1050.
This heavy-duty machine is capable of loading 1,000 to 1,200 rounds per hour and carries a one-year warranty from Dillon.
Case Feeder (Case feeder is included!)
The Casefeeder will need a Casefeed plate which is listed below. The number of cases that the Casefeeder can hold will depend upon the cartridge type. Typically the Casefeeder will hold 600 38 Special cases or 500 223 Rem cases.
Small pistol Casefeed plate
.32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 Carbine
Large pistol Casefeed plate
40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39
Small rifle Case feed plate
204 Ruger, 222, 223 Remington
Large rifle Case feed plate
22-250 and larger
How it Works
Repeatability and efficiency
The Super 1050 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the Super 1050 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
It's Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else's machine, or make your life easier with a progressive Super 1050. If you're thinking about a competitor's reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Super 1050 for 30 days. If it doesn't live up to our claims, or your expectations, return it. Dillon refund your money. The warranty on the Super 1050 is one year from the date of purchase.
Rifle and Pistol
The Dillon Super 1050 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers.
The basic Super 1050 includes:
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built-in primer pocket swage tool
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric case feeder
- Low Primer Alarm
You will also need (at minimum):
We suggest that you also get:
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric
- Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust-free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different case feed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion (#20476-Large, #20419-Small)
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Powder Die
- OR the Super 1050 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Due to current demand, please call give us a call at (800) 273-3366 for an estimated ship time.