Dillon XL 750 Reloading Machine
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
*Shown with optional items not included.
- Introducing the Dillon XL 750 Reloading Machine
Made in the USA
- Automatic Indexing
- Uses Standard 7/8" x 14 Dies
- Loading Rate: 500-800 Rds./ Hr.
- Loads Rifle Catridges 17 Hornet through 458 WM
- Loads Pistol Cartridges 32 ACP through 500 S&W
- Comes with One Caliber Conversion
- 5-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
- Automatic Powder Measure
- Automatic Linear Priming System
- Index Block Roller for Smoother Indexing
- Spring-Loaded Priming Station Case Locator
- Lifetime "No-B.S." Warranty