Hornady 375 Cal 390 gr. A-Tip Match Bullets (25 ct)
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aero-ballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- The refined design of the AMP bullet jacket offers industry-leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press -sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren't bulk washed after manufacture).
- CALIBER 375 Cal/ .375"
- PRODUCT A-Tip Match
- SECTIONAL DENSITY .396
- BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT .987 G1 .497 G7
- WEIGHT 390 GR
- APPLICATION Target/Match
- BOX COUNT 25
- Hornady ITEM # 3729