Lucas Oil Extreme Duty Gun Grease
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is a special blend of oil and petroleum-extracted additives producing a lubrication specially formulated for high volume, high heat and friction firearms.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is designed for semi-auto rifles, shotguns and pistols as well as full auto firearms and suppressors. It offers superior burn-off resistance. Its polymeric film protects metal from rust, moisture and dramatically reduces wear during all shooting conditions.
Applying Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil to bores, bolt carriers and gas pistons makes clean-up of powder residue, copper and carbon fouling a much easier task. Apply a light coat to suppressor baffles and mounts to resist carbon build up and to make cleaning quicker and easier. It neutralizes acids from fingerprints and resists drying for long term storage use. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is great for lubrication on all high heat high use firearms and NFA items.
- Designed for weapons that experience high volume, full auto, and supressed fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear and moisture during extreme conditions
- Provides maximum heat resistance
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face and off your glasses
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease is a premium, heavy duty firearm grease formulated with a unique additive system designed to provide maximum lubrication under the most severe operating conditions.
This is true firearms grease, it was developed to lubricate and protect under the harshest heat, friction and pressures of sustained firing while reducing friction and wear. Its unique formulation is designed to prevent rust and corrosion from rain and moisture in fresh and saltwater environments.
Application to metal surfaces and bores will prevent corrosion during long term storage. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease withstands extreme pressures and cushions metal surfaces with an 80 LB Timken load (35 LB is the minimum industry standard). Lucas Oil Extreme Duty Gun Grease is recommended for all firearm types. It provides excellent lubrication and protection on shotguns, pistols and revolvers as well as full auto carbines, rifles and belt fed machine guns.
- Smooth tacky consistency stays where you apply it.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Long lasting all-weather lubrication, prevents saltwater corrosion.
- Temperature range -20 to 540 F.
- Timken Load - 80 lbs. (over twice the minimum industry standard).
- Weld Point -620 Kg (over 3x the minimum industry standard).
- Made in U.S.A.