Milazzo-Krieger M-K IIA1 Trigger Large Pin
Milazzo-Krieger Two Stage Match Trigger System
For AR15 / M16 Family of firearms.
This M-K II requires some hand fitting to install, just like the old days. The user fits the overtravel to the desired distance by trimming the tail of the trigger housing.
When installed and tuned the M-K IIA1 will give the user the crisp, clean and predictable release that is unmatched to this day. The M-K IIA1 uses the original long reset disconnector to allow extra forward trigger movement on reset- just like the original. Fits larger Colt type 0.170 receiver pins.
All M-K II models include:
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Hammer Spring
- 1 Trigger Spring
- 1 Trigger Housing assembled with a blue 4.5 Lb. Medium Disconnector Spring.
- 1 Red 3.5 Lb Light Disconnector Spring
- 1 White 5.0 lb. Heavy Disconnector Spring
- Actual pull weight will vary slightly due to receiver tolerances
- (Disconnector springs are easily changed to the users preference.)
- 2 Hammer / Trigger Receiver Pins
- 1 Sample tube of Slip 2000 lubricant
Features of all M-K II models
- Interchangeable disconnector springs
- Adjustable second stage release point
- Anti walk pins
Installing the M-K IIA1 Large Pin
When Installing the M-K IIA1 Large Pin in Colt models with a sear block it is NOT necessary to remove the sear block or modify the receiver in any way.