Starrett Electronic Micrometer- W/o Output 0-1"
The Starrett 3732 Electronic Micrometer is a full-featured precision measuring tool built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship. The 3732 series includes a large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout for clear readings. With its automatic OFF functionality, smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure, and balanced frame design, Starrett products provide comfortable and accurate measuring. Its no-glare satin chrome finish minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights indoors. 0-1" (0-25.4 Approx mm), 0.00005" (0.001mm) Resolution. Made in China.
- Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Starrett No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights indoors or filters out UV light
- No-glare black wrinkle finish on frame
- Hard and stable one-piece friction thimble permits one-hand operation of micrometer and uniform contact pressure
- Ability to zero tool at any position as well as retain and return to the true zero reading of the micrometer
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Micro-lapped carbide measuring faces
- One 3-volt battery included for extended usage
- Automatic OFF
- Measurement HOLD button
- Inch/millimeter metric conversion provides simple, universal, standardized unit of measurement at any position
- PRESET button to install any reading at any position
- English/Metric models have inch graduations on shell and thimble and display English units at power up
- Micrometer Type: Outside
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Range (mm): 0-25.4mm
- Resolution (in): .00005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.001mm
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Friction
- Thimble Graduations: English
- Display Type: LCD
- SPC Output: No
- Accuracy (in): +/-.0001"
- Accuracy (mm): +/-.002mm