TEC-HRO Rapid Sight Elevation
- Height adjustment within seconds
- after initial installation no tools required
- from 12mm (base level) it can be increased in 2.5 mm increments to 39.5mm !!
- A written scale shows the adjusted height and is used to reproduce for the respective discipline
- rear- and front-sight are manufactured in accordance to intercept theorem of rays that the rear sight not or just barely have to be corrected when adjusting (from standing to prone for example)
- thereby the three-position shooter only needs one rear-sight, one sight-elevation, and one front-sight which also still avoids confusion (especially in the final) and properly saves money
- saves valuable time during rebuilding from one to the next discipline, which especially in the new 3position-final-mode is extremely important - to have more time for sighting-shots
- no different groups of ammunition in different positions because you always have the same weight on your barrel.
- weight 120g (front-part 50g, rear-part 70g. So it is per part about 20g heavier than a "normal" sight-elevation)
All in all, a product that saves time, money, and space (because only 1 rear sight) but also unnecessary excitement and energy, is what helps the shooter in competition to further reserves