What is it? "With Winning in Mind" is the most authoritative book available on mental training for sports and competitive business environments.
- The most powerful mental tools used by Olympic winners & elite performers
- The secrets of mastering the pressure of big competitions
- The three mental processes that control a winning performance
- Why 95% of all winning is accomplished by only 5% of the participants
- How to turn your deficiencies into strengths
Learn the secrets of Olympic Champions in this 200 page book. Over 150,000 copies have been sold.
Who can benefit from it?
- Athletes in training for National or World competitions in all sports
- Coaches of top-ranked teams and individuals
- Business trainers and sales professionals
- Parents of gifted young athletes or Olympic-level hopefuls
- Anyone interested in increasing performance while reducing stress
This book has been beneficial for individuals competing in sports ranging from golf to rock climbing. The information can be applied to almost ANYTHING and ANYONE. This book is a must read for anyone who is interested in Mental Management. See the testimonials in the back of the book for examples of a few of the people who have benefitted from this book.
Table of Contents: Section 1 It Doesn't Matter if You Win or Lose - Until You Lose! Winning is a Process The Balance of Power The Principles of Mental Management
Section 2 The Mental Management Goal Setting System Rehearsal: The Most Versatile Mental Tool The Three Phases of a Task Running a Mental Program Pressure - Is It Friend or Foe? The Number One Mental Problem
Section 3 The Skills Factory Performance Analysis Section 4 Building a Better You The Directive Affirmation Making the Directive Affirmation Work for You Decisiveness Become a Promoter The Challenge